SADiLaR is a multi-partner entity with the North-West University (NWU) functioning as host as well as hub of a network of linked nodes, comprising:
- University of Pretoria (Department of African Languages);
- University of South Africa (Department of African Languages);
- CSIR (HLT Research Group);
- North-West University (Centre for Text Technology);
- Inter-Institutional Centre for Language Development and Assessment (ICELDA); and
- Child Language Development Node (Department of General Linguistics at Stellenbosch University)
It is foreseen that the number of nodes will increase in future as new functional nodes develop.